As the UK has now left the EU there are changes to the way online orders are handled.
Our number one priority is to give all our customers in the EU a smooth process for ordering and returning, and to ensure purchasing from Bluebella brings you nothing but pleasure!
Customs & Duty
Receiving Your Order
- Please be assured that prices in the EU will not change and Bluebella will take care of any additional import duties or taxes. We are aware that recently some of our customers have been contacted by our carrier partner, DHL and asked to pay charges for the parcel to be delivered. This is an error relating to the Brexit transition process changes and we are working with DHL to ensure this is resolved as soon as possible.
- In the meantime, if you are contacted by DHL or other couriers and a duty payment is requested, then respectfully we ask that you pay the charge to release your order for delivery. You should then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of duty payment and we will ensure that you are refunded without delay. We apologise for this inconvenience, and your support and understanding is appreciated. We will prioritise those emails requesting duty payment refunds – so please mark the subject line – Duty Payment Refund.
Returning Your Order
- Returns from EU countries will be subject to UK VAT (20%) for goods valued at £22 or more and EU customers will now be required to complete a customs declaration to return/import the goods back to the UK. In addition, import duty may be payable on goods valued over £135. Bluebella pays all import taxes and duties on your behalf. Please contact email@example.com with your proof of import duty payment and we will ensure that you are refunded without delay. We will prioritise those emails requesting duty payment refunds, so please mark the subject line – Import Duty Payment Refund.
- EU customers will continue to be responsible for paying to return goods as per the existing return process. You may be asked for a Proforma invoice (Commercial Invoice) at the point of Return. You will find this in your parcel – and is purely for you to show to the courier or postal service you are using to return the goods.
We hope this information helps but should you have any questions, please contact our UK based Customer Care Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for shopping with Bluebella!
If you wish to return any part of your order you can do so within 45 days of the receipt of the parcel.
When returning goods from outside of the UK, please ensure the package is sent on a tracked service or with ‘proof of postage’. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach Bluebella. If there is no label or returns form in your parcel, please click here to download it.
Customers from outside the UK are responsible for the cost of returns.
Please fill in the returns slip included in your package with the details of your return and whether you would like a refund or an exchange item. Don’t forget to include your reason for returning the item – please see the form for the list of reasons.
Please make sure you use the label provided above, no hand-written labels will be accepted.
Please allow up to 14 working days for us to receive and process returned items
Exchanged goods are sent out free of charge.
Please note we do not refund any shipping costs applied to your original order should you chose to make a partial or full return.
If your item is incorrect or faulty please contact email@example.com within 14 days of the receipt of the parcel in order to obtain either a refund or a replacement. Please do not post any faulty or incorrect items back to us before you have been advised by our customer care team.
If you have any questions about returning your goods please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm on +44 (0)203 176 7769
If you would like us to call you back, please provide us with a telephone number and we will call you within 1 working day.
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST:
- Before returning any goods to Bluebella, please complete the returns form that you can find on the delivery note that came with your order, and include it with the items being sent back:
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Select the reason for the exchange or return.
- If exchanging an item indicate clearly what product you would prefer instead
- We always welcome feedback; so feel free to let us know your thoughts.
- Please fix the appropriate label provided to the front of the box ensuring all old labels are covered and/or removed. Note that the UK returns label is not valid for EU returns.
- Take to your local post office and post via a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely.
- Please mark the box ‘returned goods’.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘original’ condition.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 45 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods to Bluebella Ltd is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please send returns to:
Wortley Moor Road
LS12 4JH United Kingdom